Russian propagandist, "military correspondent" of the Channel One Russia. She runs a telegram channel called "Irina KuksenkoVa" ("GrafinyaNegoduet").
Born in 1984 in Kyiv in a family of coaches and athletes (father, former head coach of the Ukrainian national gymnastics team, since 2013 - coach of the Russian national team; brother, a former Ukrainian gymnast, has been playing for the Russian national team since 2013), master of sports in artistic gymnastics.
In 2009 she graduated from the Faculty of Journalism of Moscow State University, and in 2013 - the Institute of Asian and African Countries of Moscow State University (specialization "History of Iran"). In 2013, she received an Advanced Diploma in Iranian Studies from the Imam Khomeini International University in Qazvin, Iran.
From 2004 to 2008 she worked as a special correspondent for the law enforcement agencies department of the Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper. From 2008 to 2013 she was a correspondent for Rossiya 24. From 2013 to 2014, she was the head of the press service and press secretary of the head of Ingushetia, Yunus-Bek Yevkurov. During the same period, she was a news presenter on the Ingushetia TV channel. From 2014 to 2017 she was a special correspondent for Rossiya 24. In 2020, she was an expert on Middle East issues in the “Free Press” media. Since 2017, he has been a special correspondent for the Channel One Russia news programs directorate and a war correspondent. She worked in zones of armed conflicts (of course, covering them from pro-Kremlin positions) in Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine and Syria.
After the start of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, Kuksenkova “worked” in the occupied territories, in particular, she was in the city of Hostomel, occupied by the Russian occupation forces until the end of March 2022. In 2022, while in Russian-occupied Mariupol, she received shrapnel wounds to her legs. She is in the database of the Ukrainian site "Peacemaker".
Like a number of other "military correspondents", from time to time she allows herself to criticize certain decisions of the Russian leadership regarding military operations. In particular, in June 2022, Kuksenkova actively resented the release of Ukrainian combat medic Yulia Paevskaya (call sign “Taira”) from captivity and speculated about the background of such a step, as a result of which she was accused by the “Minister of Information of Chechnya” Akhmed Dudayev “of provocations and undermining the authority throughout the Chechen Republic.
It is noteworthy that, despite the full support of the aggressive war and the Kremlin’s militaristic policy (including mobilization), Kuksenkova, in the best traditions of “double standards”, tried to “save” her doctor friend from mobilization .
He has a number of Russian state awards, in particular the Order of Courage, the medal "For Courage", the medal of the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" of the First degree.
She was married to Viktor Sokirko, who since 1999 worked at Moskovsky Komsomolets as an editor of the military department. Has a daughter.
Propaganda of the aggressive and predatory war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
The following are excerpts from propaganda publications by Irina Kuksenkova:
• “... The best messages came ... from Mariupol from the head of military intelligence: “... these Ukrainians popped from the factory ... Ilyich’s plant is ours ” ”
• “... The next time, together with General Mordvichev, we already worked at the Ilyich plant, to find out the details of the enemy’s tactics in this territory, the features of development ...”
• “The “Azov” faggots have been finally forced to release civilians from the Azovstal dungeon. You can envy the endurance of our military and take an example - for so long they calmly repeat the same thing to these ghouls: "the corridor is open, we are not firing, let the civilians go." The same was repeated to the Westerners, so that they would influence their Ukrainian pets .”
• About the occupation of Hostomel in March 2022: “.. Let's remember the great standing near Kyiv (I was 20 km from home). There was the coolest March 8 in my life ..”
• "...ISIS = Ukraine, Ukraine = ISIS ..."
• “If you could end the coronavirus by sacrificing one country, which one would you choose, and why Ukraine? »
• About “filtration measures” for Ukrainians: “.. filtration is a quite long, scrupulous and very important matter .”
Thus, it is obvious that the openly misanthropic propaganda activities of Irina Kusenkova directly contradict both international law (in particular, Article 20 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights of 1966), and, at least, the criminal law of the Russian Federation (Article 354 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) and Ukraine (Article 436 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine), and must receive a proper official legal assessment, with the ensuing consequences for this person.
In addition, Kuksenkova positions herself as "volunteer" who collects funds for equipment and technical means for the occupying troops, thereby being an indirect accomplice in their war crimes.
Kuksenkova also does not hide her ties with the Russian security forces, and in particular with the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (formerly the Main Intelligence Directorate, GRU): she reports that “she worked with military intelligence throughout the business trip ”, uploads a video in a T-shirt with the symbols of the GRU , and so on.